Have a Research Question? We are available and here to help you!
Schedule an appointment to meet with a CCSF librarian for help with an assignment or your research. Librarians are available to meet with students, faculty, and staff one-on-one to assist with your research needs. Research appointments are conducted online via Zoom video conferencing software using your computer or mobile device.
Online research appointments can be scheduled Monday-Thursday between 9:00am-7pm, Friday 9:00am-3pm, and Saturday 9am-2pm.
Librarians can help you with:
- Getting started doing research for your assignment
- Choosing and narrowing your topic
- Finding books and articles
- Using library databases
- Citing sources
- Sign up below by selecting a time and date, please allow one day (24 hours) lead time for us to schedule an appointment with you. If you need help sooner, please chat with a librarian on the library's homepage.
- Research appointments are available for up to 30-minutes.
- When making a reservation, please use your @mail.ccsf.edu or @ccsf.edu email address if you are a student, staff, or faculty.
Still not sure or have more questions?
- 24/7 Chat- If you need immediate help please contact us using our Chat with a Librarian service, no appointment required (begin by typing your question into the widget on the right-side of the library home page).
- View Research Guides- for research tips, suggested resources, citation help and more in various subjects.
- Library Services Update- for the latest library news updates.